MISC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MISC

The most dominating Alliance on Evony Server #3

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

joining MISCMAIN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sparker2

joining MISCMAIN Empty
PostSubject: joining MISCMAIN   joining MISCMAIN Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:45 pm

1: Previous Alliances, envy, grkgodz, ROME.
2: Location saxony
3: Current status of Rank, Title and Prestige,general, when i hit viscount i will get duke right away, almost 590k prestige 2mill honor.
4: Reasons for wanting to join the MISC family, i want to join the strongest alliance.
5: Any other details you think are required, for example is anyone after your head?!, ummmm no.
6: Cities and city layout : Ie how many barracks are in your city? i have 1 city that just makes iron and lumber, i have a lev 10 npc with lev 10 farms, 28 barracks, 11 in one city 10 in an other 5 in the next and 2 in my lumber and iron place. i have 1 lev 10 npc the rest r 9s.

7. When you joined Evony/server 3, for about 5 months.
8. Which branch you wish to apply to. .CLN is Romagna based, .HVN is Tuscany based, and .BLD is for those who prefer the building element of the game.
Back to top Go down
Montague_65

joining MISCMAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining MISCMAIN   joining MISCMAIN Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:55 am

HAHA! This is my lil brother, he is not ready for MISCMAIN... Sorry jake, but you only have 4 cities and you are a Baron. Like I have told you before, either come back to MISC.HVN or go somewhere else...

Thanks,
Back to top Go down

joining MISCMAIN
Page 1 of 1