MISC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MISC

The most dominating Alliance on Evony Server #3

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Join Misc.bld

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deathmak

Join Misc.bld Empty
PostSubject: Join Misc.bld   Join Misc.bld Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:55 am

1. I am new to the game no previous alliance.
2. I am located in Tuscany.
3. Captain, Knight, 7774 Current Prestige and rising.
4. Reasons I should join Misc I am located in Tuscany and at some point when i get bigger i will join one of the misc as tuscany appears to be misc country. By joining now both misc alliance and myself will grow. I was told about game by friend who belongs to one of the misc alliance branches.
5. There is no one after me and dont have any problems with anyone as of yet.
6. I have two cities, one city has 12 barracks low levels, the other city none as of yet.
7. I joined the game just over a week ago, just came off seven day protection 3 days now approx.
8. I would like to join Misc.bld branch, I believe that is where my friend who told me about game is and i would like to play with that person.
Back to top Go down

Join Misc.bld Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join Misc.bld   Join Misc.bld Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:31 am

Denied, doesn't meet prestige requirements.
Back to top Go down
Deathmak

Join Misc.bld Empty
PostSubject: Join Alliance Second Request   Join Misc.bld Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:10 am

1. There was a link in my mail for applications i believe i am suppose to reapply.
2. Prestige has gone up to 23814.
3. I believe that i am moving pretty fast for someone new and will continue to do so.
4. I also have two cities now instead of one. Second city has two barracks so far.
5. Apart from these changes everything else pretty much the same as my first application.
6. I do want to say that i have a friend in the alliance that is willing to work and help me to grow so that misc and myself would be better.
7. Not making excuses but it is hard to grow when other people are attacking me as i am by myself.
8. All i am asking is that you reconsider and let me join misc.bld and give me the oppurtunity to prove my worth.
9. Hope to be part of the team this time around.

Deathmaker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Join Misc.bld Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join Misc.bld   Join Misc.bld Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Join Misc.bld
Page 1 of 1