MISC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MISC

The most dominating Alliance on Evony Server #3

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Applicatiion for misc in romagna

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dave217

Applicatiion for misc in romagna Empty
PostSubject: Applicatiion for misc in romagna   Applicatiion for misc in romagna Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:24 pm

1: Previous Alliances - Assasins
2: Location - Romagna
3: Current status of Rank, Title and Prestige - colonel, knight, 100173
4: Reasons for wanting to join the MISC family - i want an active alliance that i can ask about the game and feel a member of a family
5: Any other details you think are required, for example is anyone after your head?! no one is after my head, i am stupidly active on everyday without fail.
6: Cities and city layout : Ie how many barracks are in your city? i have 4 barracks in one city and plan to build 4-6 in my second city which i started 2 days ago
7. When you joined Evony/server 3, about 3 and a half weeks ago
8. Which branch you wish to apply to. .CLN is Romagna based, .HVN is Tuscany based, and .BLD is for those who prefer the building element of the game. i want to apply for .BLD to begin with so i can get an insight into the best village combinations with the hope of progressing to a more active fighting side of things when im ready

thanks for reading look forward to your reply
Back to top Go down
dave217

PostSubject: Re: Applicatiion for misc in romagna   Applicatiion for misc in romagna Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:15 am

bump, any news please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applicatiion for misc in romagna   Applicatiion for misc in romagna Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:33 am

You need to bring your prestige up before consideration into any MISC branch is given.
Minimum prestige is 200k
Back to top Go down
dave217

PostSubject: Re: Applicatiion for misc in romagna   Applicatiion for misc in romagna Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:14 pm

i am already in MISC.BLD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applicatiion for misc in romagna   Applicatiion for misc in romagna Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applicatiion for misc in romagna
Page 1 of 1