MISC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MISC

The most dominating Alliance on Evony Server #3

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Click Here First - How to sign up.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Click Here First - How to sign up. Empty
PostSubject: Click Here First - How to sign up.   Click Here First - How to sign up. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:39 am

NOTICE.

• You must signup to the forum to use it. You will need a valid e-mail addresss to do this.

• You must still use your in Game Lord Name to signup. Please keep it exactly the same (with all spaces etc).

• You must apply to the relevant group, at the bottom of the page click MISC/MISC.ECT/MISC.CLN/MISC.HVN/MISC.LOFT, then click join group. You will then need to wait for your Host or an admin to accept you, if they are slow in doing so, please feel free to give them a reminder.

• We do our diplomacy here and we accept applications here too, you do not need to be a member of the alliance to signup.

Click Here to Sign Up.
Click Here for Diplomacy and Politics.
Click Here for Applications.
Back to top Go down
sumfun

sumfun

Click Here First - How to sign up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Click Here First - How to sign up.   Click Here First - How to sign up. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:32 pm

Also apply for the proper group so that I can approve you for the group and then you will be able to see the posts, Or let me know you signed up and I can add you to the group.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sumfun1.com

Click Here First - How to sign up.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MISC :: Signup and Forum rules-
Jump to: